Florida Human Trafficking Defense Attorneys
Florida Sex Crimes Defense Lawyers
Human trafficking can be defined as a modern day form of slavery; it is the illegal trade or sale of human beings for the commercial uses of sexual exploitation or enforced labor.
A human trafficking case can be brought against you if these elements can be proved:
- Defendant tried to engage or participated in transporting, soliciting, recruiting, harboring, providing or obtaining an individual person for transport.
- Had the knowledge and/or intent that the transported person would be subjected to forced labor or services such as prostitution.
- Financially profited by obtaining anything of worth from participation in an endeavor that has subjected a person to forced labor or services.
If you have been accused of human trafficking you need an attorney that is knowledgeable of sex crimes defense in the state of Florida and can tackle your case with the nonstop efficiency needed. The Florida Sex Crimes Attorneys can assist you with your human trafficking claims right away. Our office has the intelligence of former prosecutors and extensively educated Florida federal criminal defense lawyers.
With eight offices located statewide, our offices can assist you in all matters of human trafficking including such cases as:
- Bonded labor: Labor is used as a form of repayment for a loan or service where the terms of the agreement have not been defined which results in the quality and length of work being greater than the amount of money originally borrowed.
- Trafficking illegal workers: Transporting and trafficking illegal or undocumented workers in an effort to bypass United States immigration law.
- Sex trafficking of women and children: Trafficking vulnerable victims in dismal circumstances such as runaway teens, homeless individuals, refugees or drug addicts and forcing them into prostitution, dancing in strip clubs, performing in pornographic materials and other forms of involuntary services.
Many human trafficking cases involve other criminal charges such as fraud, coercion, forgery and conspiracy. You could be facing 15-30 years in prison and registration as a sex offender. Our firm can handle multiple federal and state charges. Contact our offices today for a completely confidential and free consultation today.
Accused of human trafficking in Florida? Don’t delay. Contact the Florida Sex Crimes Defense Lawyers right away!